Careers at VNIB
Interested in working together?
Come work with us !
Quantity : 1 person
What will you do?
- Receive the JD or job requirements from the HR manager/director and search for suitable candidates.
- Contact candidates, set up the interview schedule, prepare job offers, or inform the interview results to candidates.
- Support the HR manager to build up Employer Branding.
- Manage job advertisings on the company's website.
- Support admin tasks when required.
- Other tasks will be assigned by the General manager.
What you need to have
- Bachelor's degree in the Human Resource, Business Administration, Marketing, English, or IT field.
- 01 - 02 years of working experience as an IT recruiter.
- High skilled in recruitment, operation, communication, and negotiation.
- Good at headhunting, networking, and talent qualifying skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
- Willing to learn and understand technical terms.
- Be friendly, social, and enthusiastic.
- Good English communication skills to work with the CEO.
Why you love working here:
● Insurance base on the gross salary
● Probation time (2 months) with full salary
● 13th-month salary bonus.
● Annual performance review; Pay for unused annual leaves.
● Year-end party; Monthly happy hours after teams’ meeting
● Good opportunities for promotion and career development
● Company trip, team building, and other community activities
● Various and mixed light refreshments as snacks, green tea, coffee, etc. for your options.
● Professional, fun, and exciting work environment.
● Opportunity to improve your English performance specialized in writing, reading, and even speaking skills by chatting and video calling with the Korean team and CEO.
Working time: from Monday to Friday; 8:30 – 12:00; 13:00 – 17:30
Working place: 307B Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, HCMC
For more detailed information about this role, please contact: