Careers at VNIB
Interested in working together?
Come work with us !
Senior QC Engineer
Quantity: 1 person
What will you do?
● Make the test cases based on specifications; Run regression and smoke testing.
● Assurance for product quality by performing testing according to test plans.
● Report bugs in details to the bug tracking system; Qualify the bug’s severity and priority rating.
● Work closely with the developers; Report the daily progress and status regarding overall testing.
● Designing, documenting, and maintaining the test’s scenarios and documents required to complete assigned testing tasks.
● Providing constructive feedback to other team members regarding the quality of their work (clear project requirements, feature specifications, code, etc.).
● Improve and update existing test cases to increase efficiency and reliability.
● Manage the QC team and communicate with the team of headquarters.
What you need to have:
● Lead QC team (5-7 testers) and communicate smoothly with remote QC colleagues in headquarter (Korea).
● At least 3 years of working experience and 1 year of playing the role of Team Leader.
● Have experience with performance testing.
● Have experience in managing and testing on Linux OS.
● Be able to perform effectively and independently and mentor others.
● Good knowledge of software development life circle and software testing process.
● Strong knowledge in testing skills ( write and execute test cases, open and verify the bugs, etc.).
● Strong experience in testing web-based and mobile applications.
● Have experience in various type of testing techniques and designing test cases.
● Experience in creating and implementing strategic test cases and detailed test plans.
● Be able to provide the estimation for assigned tasks.
● Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Redmine, JIRA, etc.
● Good at reading and writing in English.
● Can communicate in English (basic).
Why you love working here:
● Insurance base on the gross salary
● Probation time (2 months) with full salary
● 13th-month salary bonus.
● Annual performance review; Pay for unused annual leaves.
● Year-end party; Monthly happy hours after teams’ meeting
● Good opportunities for promotion and career development
● Company trip, team building, and other community activities
● Various and mixed light refreshments as snacks, green tea, coffee, etc. for your options.
● Professional, fun, and exciting work environment.
● Opportunity to improve your English performance specialized in writing, reading, and even speaking skills by chatting and video calling with the Korean team and CEO.
Working time: from Monday to Friday; 8:30 – 12:00; 13:00 – 17:30
Working place: 307B Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, HCMC
For more detailed information about this role, please contact:
Mr. Alex: firstname.lastname@example.org